A compact unit designed for transferring individual items..
The manually operated ‘T’ Type Rotary System is manufactured to British Standard EN 1063:2000 BR4 level and is designed to fit to wall constructions between 125 – 200mm thick.
The unit is normally located in the external wall of a building to securely transfer Cash Carrying Boxes and bags of bulk coin between a Cash Office and the waiting C.I.T. vehicle. Additionally, the unit may also be installed internally.
- Ballistic protection to BS EN 1063:2000 BR4.
- Simple single lever operation.
- For use on internal walls only with a standard 125mm to 200mm wall thickness. Other thickness can be accommodated to suit specific customer requirements.
- Operator safety is ensured by careful drum design, providing ballistic protection at all time.
- Window with gas strut controlled privacy panel to allow visual identification of customer.
- Fully adjustable electronic speech unit and hearing aid induction loop with call button on the unsecure side and mute button on the secure side.
- Easy and convenient to use as the loading platform is at a suitable height.
- Quickly and easily installed by our trained service technicians.